The Eulogy Handbook by Rebecca Veltri offers a simple, step-by-step process for creating a eulogy, and tips for delivering a eulogy that will be remembered. It includes worksheets to guide the reader through the brainstorming process and information on how best to engage the audience, the key component to providing the audience with the gift of reflection on the life of the person who has passed.
Delivering a meaningful and lasting eulogy is a powerful way to honor the memory of your loved one. We understand that you may have many other duties and responsibilities to attend to, and this concise guide will help you prepare for this task in the shortest, most direct manner possible. Writing a eulogy can be a daunting task. Creating a eulogy, funeral speech, or other tribute can be extremely therapeutic. A well delivered eulogy can be healing for the audience and speaker alike. These elements take planning, though, and don’t happen automatically. This guide will help you through the process.
This guidebook will help you to prepare so that:
- You will learn how to organize your thoughts and memories into a meaningful tribute to your loved one
- You don’t spend hours struggling over what to say
- You will understand how to connect with the other mourners to facilitate healing and reflection
- You discover how to avoid losing your composure, and how to gracefully manage your emotions
- You will understand how giving a eulogy can be part of your own healing process after a loss.
So many people want to say something, but stop themselves because they feel nervous or don’t know how. The Eulogy Handbook will give you the foundation you need to deliver your eulogy. Add this short guide to your Kindle library and then visit eulogyhandbook.com for additional worksheets and resources.